5-6 Hours Rafting on the Mighty River Nile
Our driver will pick you from the hotel at 6:30am and drive to Jinja via Mabira Rainforest, protected as forest reserve since 1932. White Water Rafting on River Nile is widely regarded as the best one day rafting trip on the planet. This is the safest and most popular trip down the Nile, challenging legendary rapids in the hands of those who know the river best. One can also choose a softer option and be rowed downstream by professional guides in the safety raft.
After rafting, proceed to the source of the Mighty River Nile. This is the point where River Nile Jets out of Lake Victoria on its long (over 6500km) journey to the Mediterranean Sea.
What is included:
• English Speaking Driver/Guide
• Lunch and a soft drink
• Boat Ride on Lake Victoria to see the source of River Nile
What is excluded:
• International flight
• Visa fees
• Optional Extras
• All drinks not mentioned above
• Tips and Personal shopping
• Bungee Jumping
• Horseback riding
• Sunset Boat Cruise
Important to note
• Duration: 25 km 4-5 hours on the river
• Dress: Light clothing, shorts & t-shirt are ideal. Lots of suntan lotion & a cap.
• Fitness Level: 16 years minimum. Under 18s, guardian conditions apply.
• No rafting or swimming experience necessary, however, clients should be water confident and reasonably fit.
• Pack: Towel & a change of clothes for the end of the day; any medication you require and Money for any optional extras.